Thursday 10 April 2008

Moving house with two toddlers is not easy!

Yup, the title says it all. Packing up a whole house ready to move, with two toddlers running around demanding mummy and daddy's attention. Wonderful. I've just put them to bed. (They're to have an early night because I just know they'll be awake incredibly early tomorrow. They're so excited, bless them, even though I'm not sure they understand what's happening; they've caught the excitement from the others.)

I'm now getting my first couple of minutes to myself all day! Ollie & Nick have been good though, messing around with Angel & Jake a little to keep them off our hands. However, still, none of them have mastered playing with siblings without arguing. They didn't fight too much though :P. Ophelia's been a darling. She might be little, but she's been very diligent, helping to put all the books in boxes, and to sort out her toys.

I don't know if I'll be on or not tomorrow, I expect I'll be trying to find which box contains bed sheets and which has cutlery until late in the night. I expect we'll end up camping on the floor with our sleeping bags :P

I'll try and find some plans of our new house to put up soon - I think the architect has got all of our copies at the moment (I don't quite understand how that happened either!) so i'll try and steal some back. :D

The next time I post, it'll be at the new house! (Probably :P) Until then!

Sophie

No comments: